Monitors AnyWhere Game Changer for Digital Signage Connectivity – Say no to media players and video extenders!
One computer, a few simple components, and the Wired or Wireless Local Area Network is all you need for Monitors AnyWhere.
Control and Monitor as many as 20 digital signage channels. You can easily configure the content to broadcast to each individual monitor, work on a user-friendly application to plan and define all digital signage in your establishment. Control a multi monitor digital signage system easily and cost effectively and utilize HDMI over LAN zero clients technology.
The system supports Virtual Machines.
Software System Requirements:
– Operating System: Windows XP,7 32bit/64bit, Server 2008R2, Windows 8 32bit/64bit, Server 2012, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10
– Processor: Intel Dual Core or AMD with similar capabilities
– Memory: At least 2GB RAM
– Network: 10/100/1000base-T Ethernet network (Gigabit Ethernet network is recommended) or Wireless Network
Centerm C75 V2 Connectivity Box Features:
– Graphic Resolution rate Up to 2048*1152
– Networking LAN x1 (10/100/1000 Base-T Fast Ethernet, RJ-45)
– Video port VGA Interface D-sub 15
– HDMI Interface
– VESA 75 and VESA 100
– Four USB 2.0 ports, operating in High Speed Mode (480Mbps)
– I/O Peripheral Support: 4 x USB ; 1 x Line out ; 1 x Mic in ; 1 x DC ; 1 x Keyhole
– 1 Centerm C75 V2
– Monitors Anywhere software
– 1 Licence key
Control the content of multiple screens from 1 PC
Show different content on every screen: Websites, Powerpoint Presentations, Videos, Images etc
Supports Full HD with both VGA and HDMI output
Includes: 1 Centerm C75 V2 ; Monitors Anywhere software ; 1 Licence key ; 1 OSBASE driver license
Configure multiple screens to work in a VideoWall configuration